Mask Flame Retardant Test Chamber (with head mould)
Mask Flame Retardant Test Chamber is mainly used to test the burning performance of the mask after contacting the flame at a certain linear speed.
Applicable standards: GB2626, GB19082, GB19083, GBT32610, YY0469,YYT0969 etc.
1. The mask head mould is made of metal, and the facial features are simulated according to the ratio of 1: 1;
2. The height of the burner can be adjusted;
3. Automatic positioning timing;
4. Display the continued burning time;
5. Equipped with flame sensor;
6. Movement speed of head mold (60 ± 5) mm / s;
7. The diameter of the flame temperature probe is 1.5mm;
8. Flame temperature adjustment range 750-950 ℃;
9. Accuracy of after burning time 0.1S;
10. Power supply 220V 50HZ;
11. Gas: propane or liquefied petroleum gas.
1. Connect the power and air supply behind the cabinet;
2. Turn on the power and push the open lever on the front panel upward;
3. Enter the test interface after turning on the power;
First click the position button, the head mold starts to move. When the head mold senses the flame position sensor, the head mold stops moving; adjust the distance between the blowtorch and the lower end of the mask to 20mm, and then fix the position of the blowtorch;
4. Adjust the position of the blowtorch and click to start to reset the head mold;
5. After the head mold is reset, press the gas button to turn on the gas, then press the ignition button, the igniter will ignite three times, if not, press the ignition button again;
6. Adjust the gas flow knob on the panel after lighting the torch to make the flame height reach 40 ± 4mm;
7. After adjusting the flame height, the temperature sensor measures the temperature at 20 （± 2mm） on the torch, and the flame temperature is adjusted to 800 （± 50 ℃） by adjusting the lower end of the torch to adjust the air intake air.
Guangdong Sanwood Technology Co.,Ltd