Views: 5 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-12-01 Origin: Site
Thermal Shock Chamber has been designed and developed to meet the strictest test standards with extreme thermal conditions
from -55 °C to +150 °C.
What is Thermal Shock Testing and how do we perform the test? The answer may be simpler than you thought? Check it out
- The purpose of thermal shock testing is to assess the reliability and durability of devices by subjecting them to rapid and extreme temperature transitions.
and how do we test?
- During thermal shock testing, the semiconductor devices are exposed to alternating high and low temperatures.
- The transition between these extreme temperatures is rapid, typically occurring within seconds.
- The test basket is transfered between two zone:High temperature zone and low temperature zone.
- We test to MIL-STD-202, MIL-STD-750, MIL-STD-883 standards.
Guangdong Sanwood Technology Co.,Ltd