Bacterial Filtration Efficiency Tester
Bacterial filtration efficiency tester(BFE) is used to test the filtration efficiency of filter materials such as masks or protective clothing for bacterial particles under certain environmental conditions.
The bacteria filtration efficiency tester (BFE) is used to collect bacterial aerosols from tryptic soybean agar by transporting bacteria suspension to the sampler through a sprayer. The agar plate was cultured in a certain temperature environment for a certain period of time, and then the colony forming units formed by bacterial particle aerosols were counted, and the conversion table was used to convert them into the number of possible impact particles. The converted value is used to determine the average level of bacterial particulate aerosols delivered to the test sample.
The SM4317 tester consists of a vacuum pump, a peristaltic pump, a sprayer, two six stage Anderson colliding sampler and so on.
Testing Scope:Surgical Face Masks, Medical Protective Masks, etc.
1. The special microbial aerosol generator can be set up for the volume of the spray.
2. Two 6-stage Anderson impact samplers are built in, I-stage > 7 μm, II-stage (4.7-7) μm, III-stage (3.3-4.7) μm, IV-stage (2.1-3.3) μm, V-stage (1.1-2.1) μm, VI-stage (0.6-1.1) μm.
3. Sampler flow: 28.3L/min.
4. Built in peristaltic pump, flow rate can be set.
5. Built in clean air source.
6. Built in high efficiency filter, filter efficiency of particles above 0.3um ≥ 99.99%.
Guangdong Sanwood Technology Co.,Ltd
No.88, Songchang Road, Songbotang, Changping, Dongguan 523560, Guangdong, China