Dry Microbial Penetration Tester
Dry Microbial Penetration Tester is used to test the resistance of filter materials to the penetration of particles carrying bacteria.
During this test, the test sample is placed in a test container. Prepare 6 samples and 6 test containers, one of which keeps the sample uncontaminated as a control sample. The other 5 samples were poured with talcum powder mixed with Bacillus subtilis. Insert a sedimentation plate at the bottom of each container for the shortest distance directly below the test sample.
The equipment supporting the vessel is vibrated by a pneumatic ball vibrator. Talcum powder penetrates the sample and falls to the precipitation plate during vibration. Then remove the precipitation plate and put it into the incubator for cultivation. Test the number of colonies produced.
SM4316B tester, including pneumatic ball vibrator, marble platform, vibration controller, etc., to complete the automatic control of vibration frequency.
Testing Scope: Barrier Material for operating gown or a clean air suit, etc.
EN ISO 22612
1. Marble slab: thickness of 10 mm, 40 cm x 40 cm, 4 rubber feet;
2. Pneumatic ball vibrator: the vibration frequency is 20800 times/min, and the generating force is 650N;
3. Timer: 0-9999 times;
4. Stainless steel test vessel: 6;
5. The depth of inserting the metal plug into the container: 10 mm below the top cover;
6. Culture dish (diameter 9cm); 6;
7. Culture dish (diameter 9cm) with TGE agar: optional;
8. Timer: 1
Ordering Information：SM4316B Dry Microbial Penetration Tester
SM4316B/1 Stainless Steel Container
Guangdong Sanwood Technology Co.,Ltd