Views: 14 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-07-23 Origin: Site
The “Great Heat” represents the hottest days in the year. It arrives on July 23 or 24 when the sun reaches the celestial longitude of 120 degrees.
It’s a season with the highest temperature, where the crops grow fastest and the most frequent time for drought. After this day, firefly comes out, soil gets more and more humid and heavy thunderstorm comes from time to time. The days around the “Great Heat” witness the blossom season of jasmines and lotuses.
In Fujian province, people eat lychee and lamb to spend “Great Heat”. In middle and north of Hunan, people eat young chicken. They believe that eating food with hot nature can drive away the dampness
People should eat more seasonal vegetables including towel gourd, broccoli and eggplant. If you have high blood pressure or diabetes, you should eat pumpkin, which is full of vitamins, protein and amino acid.
Sanwood Environmental Chambers Co.,Ltd, based in Taiwan. We are a direct factory which has specialized in manufacturing environmental
test chambers for 22 years.
Our products have exported to more than 40 countries, included USA, UK, Russia, Italy, Poland, Switzerland, etc.
We mainly produce:
1. Temperature & humidity test chamber ( Temperature range: -75~+180C, Humidity range: 10%~98%RH)
2. High low temperature test chamber( Temperature range: -75~+180C)
4. Xenon lamp accelerated aging test chamber
5. Ozone accelerated aging test chamber
6. Thermal shock test chamber( Two-zone type and three-zone type)
7. Rapid temperature change test chamber （Heating & cooling rate: 5C/min, 10C/min, 15C/min）
8. Salt spray corrosion test chamber
11. Temperature & altitude test chamber
12. Temperature, humidity and vibration combined chamber
Guangdong Sanwood Technology Corporation.,limited
ADD: No.88, Songchang Road, Songbotang, Changping, Dongguan, Guangdong
Guangdong Sanwood Technology Co.,Ltd
No.88, Songchang Road, Songbotang, Changping, Dongguan 523560, Guangdong, China