Inward Leakage Testing System
Inward Leakage Testing System is used to simulate the ratio of the concentration of the simulant leaked to the inside of the respirator and the concentration of the simulant in the testing environment outside the respirator when the subject inhales under the specified laboratory testing environment.
Total inward leakage (TIL) refers to the ratio of the concentration of the simulant leaked into the respirator from all respirator components including filter elements and the concentration of the simulant in the test environment outside the respirator when the subject inhales.
The leakage rate (in leakage IL) refers to the ratio of the concentration of the simulant leaked into the respirator from all other parts of the respirator except the filter element when the subject inhales and the concentration of the simulant in the test environment outside the respirator.
The SM4310U can also be used for the testing of protective clothing.
Testing Scope:Medical protective masks, Disposable respirators, Half mask respirators, Full mask respirators, Protective clothing, etc.
1. Test chamber volume: 6m3;
2. Test chamber size: 1100mm x 2300mm x 2400mm (allowable error 0.5m3);
3. Aerosol generator; Nacl and Oil;
4. The amount of aerosol of NaCl particles is not less than 100L/min;
5. The concentration of NaCl particles: 4mg/m3 – 12mg/m3, 8 ± 4mg/m3 in the test cabinet, and the fluctuation in the cabin is not more than 10%;
6. Oil particle aerosol: no less than 100L/min;
7. Concentration of oil particles: 20mg/m3-30mg / m3;
8. Aerodynamics of oil particles: particle size distribution 0.02-2mm; median mass diameter 0.3mm;
9. The dynamic range of particle detector: 0.001-200mg /m3; accuracy: 1%; Response time: no more than 500ms;
10. Sampling pump: 0.5-5L/min;
11. Sampling flow rate: 1-2L/min;
12. Treadmill speed: 6km/h;
Guangdong Sanwood Technology Co.,Ltd