Multi-Channel Particle Filtration Efficiency Tester
Multi-Channel Particle Filtration Efficiency Tester is used to test the filtration level of aerosol particles by respirator filter element under certain environmental conditions.
The aerosol particles (sodium chloride) with a certain concentration and particle size distribution are generated by the aerosol generator, and pass through the tested sample at the specified air flow rate. The concentration of the particles before and after the test sample is tested, and the filtration efficiency of the tested sample to the particles is evaluated by the percentage of the decrease of the particle concentration.
SM4315A tester adopts high-efficiency aerosol generator, high-precision laser multi-channel aerosol particle sensor, precision differential pressure sensor and precision flowmeter. It is controlled by microcomputer to precisely control the air flow and aerosol concentration
By replacing the test head, SM4315A can test the filtration efficiency of masks, respirator and protective clothing, and one machine is multi-purpose.
SM4315A can also test the suction resistance of the sample.
1. The flow range is 0-100l / min, the accuracy is ± 2%, and the resolution is 0.1L/min;
2. The flow rates cover many worldwide test standards;
3. The pressure detection range is 0Pa ~ 1000Pa, the accuracy is 1%, and the resolution is 0.1Pa;
4. Concentration detection range: (0.001-100) mg / L, 0.001 mg / L (0.001-100mg/m3, 0.001mg/m3) ;
5. Automatic control of aerosol generation;
6. Automatic control of aerosol concentration;
7. Salt aerosol generator;
8. Built in high-precision, multi-channel laser scattering particles (aerosol particle sensor);
9. Particle size measurement range: 0.3 mm, 0.5 mm, 0.7 mm, 1.0 mm, 2.5 mm, 5.0 mm;
10. Six Chanel (0.3 mm, 0.5 mm, 0.7 mm, 1.0 mm, 2.5 mm, 5.0 mm) particle filtration efficiency display;
11. Aerosol concentration display;
12. Self-Clean Program built-in;
13. A variety of clamps, suitable for testing respirators and protective clothing, melt blown cloth;
14. Pneumatic clamp;
15. Built-in antistatic device;
16. Built-in HEPA filter;
17. Built-in clean air source;
18. Touch screen control, simple operation;
19. Thermal printer, automatic printing of test data.
SM4315A Multi-channel Particle Filtration Efficiency Tester
SM4315A/1 100cm2 Test Head (Standard)
SM4315A/2 Respirator Test Head (Optional)
SM4315A/3 Filter Test Head (Optional)
Guangdong Sanwood Technology Co.,Ltd