Salt spray test chamber-Product name and model:
Equipment name:Salt spray test chamber, salt spray corrosion test chamber,Salt spraying test chamber,Cycling corrosion test chamber,corrosion test chamber
Model number: SM-F1300-CC
- Internal Volume of the test box : 1300L
- Test conditions: temperature range (RT+10 ~ 80)
Case note: the following data must be in the environment temperature 25 ℃, studio measured under the condition of no load,
According to the specific requirements of users, various non-standard alternating (composite) salt spray test cases can be customized.
Salt spray test chamber- Main technical indicators
1.Temperature range: +15 ~ +60 degrees.
2.Humidity range: 45% ~ 98%RH.
3. Relative humidity deviation: +2 ~ -3%RH.
4. Temperature deviation: ±2℃
5. The temperature uniformity: 2 ℃ or less;
6. Temperature volatility: plus or minus 0.5 ℃
7. Temperature change rate: ≥0.5℃
8. Salt Spray Fall-Out Rates: 0.5~2.5mL/80cm2•h (adjustable)
9. Spray mode: pneumatic, continuous and intermittent spray can be adjusted freely.
10. Air pressure: 0.17 ~ 0.4mPa
11. Test continuous time: 999.9h/m/s (adjustable)
12. Volume of salt water tank: greater than 100L.
13. Internal load: greater than or equal to 50KG.
14. Test mode: fixed value and program test.
Salt spray test chamber-The test satisfies the index.
1. Salt spray test: 15℃～50℃±2℃, Salt Spray Fall-Out Rates: 0.5~2.5mL/80cm2•h, test time can be set 999.9 h /M/S discontinuous or continuous, time can be controlled;
2. The drying temperature: room temperature ~ 50 ℃ ±2 ℃, relative humidity ≤50% RH or less time can be controlled (set)
3.Constant temperature and humidity: 40 ℃ ±2 ℃ humidity 93%RH (humidity deviation: + 2 ~-3% RH) time can be controlled (set)
4. low temperature placed, plus or minus 23 ℃±2 ℃ humidity 45% RH ~55% RH (humidity deviation: + 2 ~ -
3% RH) time can be controlled (set)
Salt spray test chamber-Introduction to structural design:
1. The main structural components of this test box include: box body part, air duct part, electrical and control system, heating system, refrigeration system and pneumatic component system.
2.The whole equipment has beautiful appearance, reasonable structure, smooth lines and natural flow.The material inside and outside of the box is made of GRP and PVC sheet, which can withstand high temperature 100 degrees.The cover is made of high temperature resistant GRP plate, the surface is bright and bright, corrosion resistant, easy to clean, no leakage, good temperature resistance, high strength.All kinds of auxiliary accessories are also made of temperature-resistant and corrosion-resistant materials, and no electrochemical corrosion reaction will occur.
3. The box cover is designed to be about 120 degrees of optimum Angle, and the opening Angle is about 85 degrees, which can be clearly observed in the indoor test condition.The bevel Angle of the case can make the condensate produced in the test process do not drop to the sample to affect the test result.
4. The box cover and the box body by GRP material to reinforce the tester overall solid and carrying capacity, prevent salt fog spillover, which affect indoor and other equipment, test results and corrosion may even damage the test operators.
5. Spray system is tower or wall mounted spray device. The nozzle is made of pure acrylic material, which is durable and easy to install.The spray volume adopts the flow control valve and the compressed air to carry out the saturation treatment, to ensure the distribution of salt spray evenly, the settlement amount is adjusted freely, and effectively prevent the nozzle blocking phenomenon.
6. The air source can be compressed air and imported pneumatic components from Taiwan. The inlet pressure is less than 0.4 mpa to ensure the normal use.
7. The sample frame is designed according to the national standard, and the upper and lower layers should be tilted at 20 or plus or minus 5 degrees, and the hook method can be used to test the items from different angles.
8. The wind tunnel temperature cycle adopts the anti-corrosion long-axis fan motor, the corrosion resistant multi-wing centrifugal wind wheel, and the vertical diffusion cycle of the strength convection, so that the temperature and humidity in the laboratory are even and stable;
9.The evaporator and dehumidifier can meet the humidity requirements at different temperatures and do anti-corrosion treatment.
10.The test equipment is equipped with a quick exhaust device, which can be used to reduce the floating of salt spray and harm the human body and other metal devices.
11.Left and right sides of the equipment is equipped with 2 sets of start the synchronization of cylinder lid, at the end of the test, just a pneumatic button will open the lid gently, solved the heavy lid open inconvenience;
12.There are 4 PU movable casters at the bottom of the device so that the whole equipment can be moved to the designated position.
Salt spray test chamber- Function Introduction
Salt fog environment
Continuous salt spray exposure test is widely used to test the corrosion resistance of surface coatings.Applications include industrial, maintenance, construction and ship coatings;Plating and painting layer;Aviation and military coatings, surface and components, electrical and electronic systems and components.
In this experiment, most of the corrosion test standards are generally run at high humidity, not included in the drying cycle and humidity cycling test;The test requires spray air to be preheated before entering the nozzle;The settlement of salt fog is maintained at: 1 ~ 2mL/80cm2 •h, which can be settled evenly and freely on each specimen surface.
During drying experiments, fan work, make indoor hot air circulation flow, and then into the box, at the same time equipment dehumidification system will be in the salt fog/moisture from outside the box, it can generate in low humidity conditions.Body temperature by the heater and air heater control box, 65 ℃ humidity 30% RH.
Constant temperature and humidity environment.
During the period of constant temperature and humidity function, heating humidifying through the bottom and make the relative temperature and humidity can be controlled in: temperature 40 ℃ + 2 ℃, humidity 93% RH (humidity deviation: + 2 ~ 3% RH);The humidifier, refrigeration system and dehumidification system of steam generator maintain the humidity set by PID intelligent control and automatic calculation to achieve the desired moisture and heat effect.
Cryogenic storage environment
Under the condition of this kind of environment temperature of 23 ℃ + 2 ℃, humidity 45% RH to 45% RH (humidity deviation: + 2 ~ -3% RH), heating system, cooling system and dehumidification system at this time all needs to open, produce low humidity environment, through the cold heat balance reaches the set temperature;
The ambient air pressure is standard atmospheric pressure.
Salt Spraying Test Chamber Cooling system (the system is selected)
1. Compressor: fully enclosed taikang refrigeration compressor;
2. Refrigeration: mechanical refrigeration;
3. Condensation method: forced air cooling;
4. Refrigerant: the whole system adopts R404 environmental refrigerant.
5. The whole system pipeline is used for the test of ventilation pressure for 48H;France taikang refrigeration compressor.
6. Complete independence of heating, cooling, wet and hot and salt mist systems;
7. Internal spiral cold medium copper tube;
8.Built-in anti - corrosive titanium alloy evaporator to prevent corrosion.
Salt spray test chamber- Standard configuration:
Special V sample frame;
Standard glass gauge cylinder;
Special tower or wall spray tower;
Salt spray hose;
Sodium chloride is pure.
Salt spray test chamber- Equipment use conditions.
1. Ambient temperature: + 5 ℃ ~ + 28 ℃;
2. Environmental humidity: less than 85%;
3. Power requirements: AC380 (plus or minus 10%) V/50HZ;
4.Customer's own air source or air compressor.
※Please consult the sales for specific technical parameters, SANWOOD reserves the right of explanation.
Guangdong Sanwood Technology Co.,Ltd