Working Principle of Vibration Shaker
The Vibration Test Equipment working principle of the electromagnetic vibration exciter is similar to a loudspeaker whereby electrical
conductor is moved by the action of electromagnetic force in the magnetic field. The force to accelerate the
moving part is generated by the balance between driving current and magnetic flux. Therefore, by
controlling the driving current, one can control the vibration generator.
The Vibration Test Equipment maximum acceleration level of the electromagnetic vibration exciter is determined by the maximum
current and the loading. At low frequency, displacement of moving part is restricted such that the
acceleration will not reach high level. The resonance frequency of the moving element is set higher
than the upper limit of the frequency range.
The Electromagnetic vibration table performance of vibration generator can be reflected by the chart that displays the maximum
acceleration under different frequencies. By using a log-log plot, the restriction of displacement
can be expressed by a straight line with slope of 6 dB/octave.
1. Vibration test chamber Rugged suspension system and linear motion guiding, strong carrying capacity, good guiding functions, high stability.
2. Load center airbag with high static stiffness and low dynamic stiffness, strong carrying capacity, perfect performance on amplitude variation.
3. High efficiency D class power switching, 3-sigma peak current, low power consumption and minimum harmonic distortion.
4. Quick self-diagnosis with safety interlock, high safety reliability.
5. Airbag shock isolation device for vibration platform without the need of additional. foundation, perfect reproduction of vibrational wave and reduction in vibration transmittance.
6. Horizontal and vertical expansion platforms for different applications.
7. Simple controller operation.
The general formula for calculating force vector of vibration systems:
Force(N) = Mass(kg) x Accelration( m/s² or g) F=MA
Mass = Shaker Armature + device under test + fixture (vertical table/slip table with driver bar)
Guangdong Sanwood Technology Co.,Ltd