Respirator Dead Space Tester
The Dead Space Tester of respirator is used to detect the volume fraction of carbon dioxide inhaled in the last breath of particle respirator.
Wear the respirator on the matching test head mold in an airtight manner, open the dead space tester, continuously monitoring and recording the concentration of CO2 in the inhaled air and the environment until it reaches a stable value.
SM4312 Dead Space Tester is composed of respiratory simulator, test head mold, CO2 concentration meter, air pump, flowmeter, air speed meter and microcomputer control system.
Testing Scope:Respirators, etc.
1. The total volume of the air circuit of the detection device: more than 2L;
2. Respiratory frequency of respiratory simulator: 20 times/min;
3. Tidal volume of respiratory simulator: 0.5L/min – 2.8L/min;
4. Flowmeter range: 5-45L/min, accuracy: 1L/min;
5. CO2 concentration meter: 0-50000ppm, accuracy 0.1%;
6. Anemometer: 0.1-30m/s, accuracy 0.1m/s, resolution 0.01m/s;
7. Test head mold: 3 (one for large, medium and small).
Ordering Information: SM4312 Respirator Dead Space Tester
SM4312/1 Head Mold (large)
SM4312/2 Head Mold (middle)
SM4312/3 Head Mold (small)
Guangdong Sanwood Technology Co.,Ltd